The heavy, wet snow is pretty at first. Once it is time to scoop, however, any beauty disappears. When the heaviest of snows weigh down the power and utility lines in your neighborhood, the snow is down right ugly. Being without power on the coldest days of the year is not only inconvenient, it is also dangerous. For this reason, there are many times when home and business owners look for temporary heating options.
Whether you are looking for temporary heating for construction sites or for homes, this is a need that must be solved immediately. On the opposite side of winter weather, of course, are the hottest days of the summer, another time when the extreme temperatures can be a problem as well.
Finding the Temporary Heating and Cooling That You Need Is Important
Whether you are facing an emergency heating or cooling situation because of a winter or summer storm, or you are dealing with a problem that is caused by a local outage during construction, it is important to make sure that you find the most reliable temporary cooling and heating system available. From propane heater rentals for an outdoor workspace to a window air conditioner that can provide comfort during a major heat wave, there are many times when you are able to find what you need to provide the comfort for your family.
Consider some of these other facts and figures about the many ways that the best temperature controls provide a healthy and productive situation:
- A relative humidity measuring less than 50% can help remove indoor allergens, according to the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology.
- Productivity levels are highest at a temperature of 71.6 degrees, according to a study by Cornell University.
- Heat exhaustion is one of three heat-related syndromes. Heat stroke is the most extreme, and heat cramps are the mildest.
- Hypothermia occurs when the body’s internal temperature drops below 95 degrees.
- Improving indoor air quality may help increase workplace performance and productivity by 6% to 9%, according to research by the National Center for Biotechnology Information.
Winter weather conditions are often extreme and if you find yourself without heating or cooling during the coldest or hottest days of the year it is important to work with the most reliable company. By finding the temporary heating and cooling options that you need you can survive any number of extreme situations. Rental heaters and air conditioners offer solutions to many problems.