Solar technologies transform sunlight into electrical energy via photovoltaic panels or mirrors that focus on solar radiation. Solar is the best alternative to electricity for energy generation because it is cheap. What is the difference between solar energy and electricity? You may ask yourself. Solar is a type of energy utilized in energy generation, whereas electricity is a suitable means for consuming energy required for operationalizing your business.
Numerous solar panel manufacturing companies, such as First Energy, produce solar panels and other solar energy parts. The First Energy solar panels are huge, strong, durable, and efficient in capturing solar energy. If you intend to own a solar system to serve your home or business, you can contact solar energy companies to get a quote for solar panels.
Solar panel distribution companies often connect the buyer to the manufacturing company. They often act on behalf of the manufacturing companies and will often provide solar panel installations services to anyone interested. Though you may install a solar panel yourself, it is good to allow a specialist to install it for you to avoid destroying the solar panels.
The solar power industry grew by 70% each year from 2009-2014, and more and more people are looking to cash in on the pollution-free energy option. But plenty of homeowners still have questions about this green energy system, and we’re here to answer them!
Is My Home Right for Solar Power?
- The best candidates for solar services are home residents who are paying high electricity bills, usually over $100 a month. They’ll also have homes in fairly sunny areas that are mostly unobstructed by trees or shade, though this isn’t an absolute requirement. Metal roofs usually allow for the best solar installation, but others can work too.
How Much Energy will my Solar Panels Produce?
- Most roof-based solar services generate about 50-90% of a homeowner’s energy every year. Most roofs receive enough sunlight regardless of the local climate, and residents can save big on electricity the longer they have their panels.
How can I Pay for Solar Installation?
- Most solar services offer a few different
- . Many customers decide to lease the solar energy system and pay their solar service for the energy generated by the panels. This option has little to no cost upfront and benefits many homeowners. The other option is to buy the system up front. You’ll pay a lot more, but you won’t have to pay a solar service for energy over the years. Solar panels can actually be less expensive than traditional options when you start saving money on utilities.
What if I Sell my Home?
- Your time in your home may be shorter than the lifespan of your panels, but that’s actually a good thing! Solar panels can add significant value to your home, and the agreement usually just switches to the person who buys the home. You can also buy the system and include it in your home cost.
Consult a solar contractor with any more questions and they can help you decide if solar power is right for you! Find out more at this site: www.jpelectricnsolar.com